The Hoppers Crossing Swimming Club is committed to providing quality swimming instruction and a pathway from learn to swim to the elite level athlete. We have quality coaches who all have loads of swimming experience, technical swimming expertise to help swim faster and more efficiently.
Ken Warren (Head Coach, National Development Squad)
Ken took up coaching for Hoppers Crossing Swimming Club back in 2004 and progressed to the Head Coach in 2005. Ken’s coaching philosophy is based around developing a positive and supportive culture within the club. He believes that his role is to foster an enjoyable environment where swimmers strive to become not only the best they can be in the pool but along the way also develop skills that will enable them to be successful out of the pool.
Ken has coached swimmers to achieve:
- Open National Medallists and Finalists (both long and short course)
- Age National Medallists and Finalists (both long and short course)
- National Junior Team Representative at the Trans-Tasman Championships
- State Team Representative at the School Pacific Games for Butterfly and Backstroke
- Victorian State Team representatives
- Victorian Age Medallists, Finalists, and State Champions
- Victorian State record holders
Ken prides himself in seeing our swimmers achieve their goals and most of all enjoy the sport of swimming. Ken's favourite saying to all our swimmers is 'Your Goal is my Challenge'.
Adam Warren (State Development Squad)
Adam started swimming competitively at the age of 11, and has represented Hoppers Crossing Swimming Club at State Level. Adam's passion for swimming has driven him to become involved in coaching with the Junior Performance Squad. Since taking on the role Adam has made an impact on the squad instilling a passion and enjoyment for the sport of swimming.
Bec Wolski (Junior Performance Squad)